GigHound is a Canadian staffing and recruitment agency specializing in the placement of candidates on a temporary, contract, or permanent basis. We connect workers with businesses — big and small. We serve a wide variety of industries, including transportation & logistics, food processing & packaging, warehouses, manufacturing, and more.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an Account Manager who is innovative, willing to learn, and has a good sense of what it means to provide quality customer service. This candidate must also have exceptional problem solving abilities as well as a positive attitude when dealing with potentially sensitive matters.
As an Account Manager, you will be expected to monitor and respond to incoming support requests from clients and workers using multiple channels. You will also be responsible for some data entry as well as providing support to our Sales team, as well as relaying any potential issues to the proper parties internally. You will also be required to have an in-depth knowledge of how our service and app works in order to provide quality support to those using it.
In this role, you have the opportunity to engage with all aspects of our business, from Account Management and Sales, to Product Development and the ongoing support of our workforce. By providing quality service to everyone that uses our service, you will be making a huge impact on GigHound client and worker success.
What you'll do
- Manage business accounts — onboarding, retention, support and other aspects of the client lifecycle.
- Partner closely with Sales staff in order to provide quality support to specific clients and workers.
- Develop and manage strong relationships with clients and handle all inquiries, day to day requests for labour, schedule confirmations and payroll preparation.
- Look for cross selling opportunities and other avenues to increase revenue.
- Work with softwares such as Google Docs, Excel, Zendesk, Airtable, HubSpot and others to track and monitor support issues and tickets.
- Partner closely with Worker Operations and Product teams to make sure customers have the best possible experience and their needs are met to the fullest.
- Monitor client support channels through email, telephone, and chat.
- Respond to and follow up on client requests — maintaining our industry leading reply and resolution time.
- Identify process improvements and escalate issues when needed.
Who you are
- 1-3+ years of account management, community support, customer service or administrative support experience.
- Based in Ontario
- Fluent in both English and French
- A self-starter with strong organisational, analytical, and communications skills (both written and verbal)
- Problem solver with ability to prioritise and balance the needs and requests of multiple clients while continually optimising processes and systems
- Experience with Zendesk, Slack, AirTable, Hubspot, and Google Workspace is a plus.
- Experience tracking and maintaining a high volume of incoming support communications.
- Experience building client relationships while also discovering and closing opportunities