Who are we looking for?
GigHound is looking for a Sales Manager who is innovative, eager to own their success, and energized by the opportunity to disrupt customers’ thinking about the traditional temp labor hiring process.
As a Sales Manager, you will be responsible for driving opportunities with clients in our target industries (shipping/logistics, warehousing, manufacturing, food production, printing, e-commerce fulfillment) using a variety of prospecting and discovery techniques. You will partner with our Sales Director to target clients in your area and define an account strategy.
In this role, you have the opportunity to engage with senior leaders and decision makers who are responsible for balancing their labor resource needs through hiring of temp workers. By introducing them to GigHound’s mobile-first app and platform, you will be making a huge impact on how these companies hire temp labor in more efficient ways. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow their sales skills, to engage senior leaders, and work within a dynamic high-tech startup environment.
What you'll do
- Meet/exceed a quota of sales opportunities
- Identify new business opportunities by connecting with key business executives and stakeholders to solve their temp labor needs. This role includes the full sales cycle: prospecting, initial contact, pitching, negotiating and closing deals.
- Maintain a pipeline of sales leads in your territory by researching accounts and developing relationships with various levels and multiple departments in each organization.
- Work with the account management team to onboard and train new customers
- Hand off clients day to day operations/management once onboarding is complete
- Lead kick-off calls, post-launch reviews, and regular business reviews with key accounts to align on upcoming opportunities.
- Manage relationships and participate in events with industry associations.
- Partner closely with Worker Operations and Product teams to make sure customers have the best possible experience and their needs are met to the fullest.
- Look for cross selling opportunities and other avenues to increase revenue to hit your personal sales goals.
- Work with Zendesk to track key activities and update account information
- Report directly to the Sales Director
Who you are
- 2-5+ years of sales, account management, business development, lead generation, or recruiting experience
- Experience building client relationships while also discovering and closing opportunities
- A self-starter with strong organizational, analytical, and communications skills (both written and verbal)
- Problem solver with ability to prioritize and balance the needs and requests of multiple clients while continually growing your sales pipeline
- Creative thinker combined with persistence and perseverance
Nice to haves
- Experience in the staffing industry
- Solid network in our target industries (shipping/logistics, warehousing, manufacturing, food production, printing)
- Start-up experience
Even if your experience does not check every bullet point, we still highly encourage you to apply.
You will have a cutting edge mobile app platform and a full 24 hour support team that assists in job order fulfillment, hours submission, and payment processing to GigHound workers.