Who are we looking for?
GigHound is looking for a Support Specialist who is innovative, willing to learn, and has a good sense of what it means to provide quality customer service to clients. This candidate must also have exceptional problem solving abilities as well as a positive attitude when dealing with potentially sensitive matters.
As a Support Specialist, you will be expected to monitor and respond to incoming support requests from clients and workers using multiple channels. You will also be responsible for some data entry as well as providing support to our Sales team, as well as relaying any potential issues to the proper parties internally. You will also be required to have an in-depth knowledge of how our service and app works in order to provide quality support to those using it.
In this role, you have the opportunity to engage with all aspects of our business, from Account Management and Sales, to Backend Development and the ongoing support of our workforce. By providing quality service to everyone that uses our service, you will be making a huge impact on GigHound workers and client success.
What you'll do
- Monitor support channels through email, and potentially live chat/telephone.
- Respond to and follow up on support tickets/requests.
- Maintain a low number of open support tickets.
- Updating and tracking information in excel/google docs.
- Data Entry to confirm schedules and hours in preparation for payroll.
- Identify support process improvements where needed.
- Partner closely with Sales staff in order to provide quality support to specific clients and workers.
- Work with softwares such as Slack, Zendesk, Airtable, and others to track and monitor support issues and tickets.
- Escalate issues when needed.
Who you are
- 1-3+ years of community support, customer service or administrative support experience using.
- Experience using Zendesk Help Center, Zendesk Chat and Airtable.
- Experience tracking and maintaining a high volume of incoming support communications.
- A self-starter with strong organizational, analytical, and communications skills (both written and verbal).
- Problem solver with ability to prioritize and balance the needs and requests of multiple clients while managing other daily support tasks.
- Creative thinker combined with persistence and perseverance.